Monday, October 13, 2014

October 12, 2014

 Ike loved his hands by his face.



 Family hang out time.  How long do you think they can fit in one chair?


 For Ike's medicine he loves to have his bottom warm with the blow dryer, odd and funny.

Buddies.

 On my birthday I'm going to have a pinata that is half unicorn half hot-wheels.
-Rex

 Gal pals.


 Chloe climbing in a tree.

"How much does your milk cost?"  Mike asked after finding Chloe used her lunch card at school for the first time.
"I just dialed the code," Chloe replied with an of course tone heavily applied.
Mike not pleased with the answer pushed, " Well, how much did it cost?"
Chloe patronizing replied, "oh, daddy."

 "Ike meet Schuyler, she's only one!"  Rex introduced Ike to Schuyler as he showed Ike her movie.  It was so cute and and  a little sad.

Feed me faces... 






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love that sweet boy. And Chloe's climbing skills and Rex's awesome party planning skills. Your family is da best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I heart Schuyler. Thanks Rex for sharing her love with us. He told me all about his new brother and his baby sister who is one and lives in Heaven when we went to the Children's Museum.

    ReplyDelete