Monday, January 12, 2015

January 11, 2015 Ike rolled over.

 
 I told chloe:  You can have  a quick bagel if you hork it down.
Chloe responds: You know how I love to hork things down Mom.


Driving in the car Chloe explains the following:  Seahawks are the best, they always win...except that time they didn't.

 silly faces.
I was sick and Rex drew a drawing to make me feel better.  He came in so proud and explained, "You have a big head ha ha! And the little on is me and the big one is YOU!"

 sad faces.


 Ike loves his toes.
 eat it.
eat it!


 Flash back to Mike's and my Ikea date.

 Flashback Rex feeding the chickens at Thanksgiving.

 Classy car.

Ike rolled over for the first time back to tummy.


Ike loves to talk.


Cute but long.  Ike just lets Rex do whatever and is totally chill about it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you bought those unicorns. Yeah for Ike rolling over jack is getting so close. Well maybe he did when he rolled off the couch does that count... Yes huge mom fail. And tell Ike to stop scratching his face, poor kid. And your sweater is awesome

    ReplyDelete