Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 17, 2016 My birthday party, Ike yelling at dogs, and unicorn slayer.

 Ike loves to be big.  He wants to eat on his own, with his own fork, not in a stupid high chair.

 Rex made his own antenna for school.  
They have been talking about ants lately.

 Ike loves this drawer.

 Dumplings...mmmm.  We went to din tai fung...so good.  I loved watching Mike watch all the little people make our food.  They aren't far away, Mike is that much taller.  It solidified stereo types in my mind.

Keep out until you are invited to come in Mom.  And only Mom.  
Ps i love you.  It is a good secret.

 Chloe Rex Dri and Ike planned a surprise party for me.  This is my card. As I walked in Rex informed "We planned this party for you.  I though it up with my bwain (brain)!"

These were my birthday surprises (amazing watch not pictured) 


 Ike taking a wack at the pinata.

 Dri.

 Mike.

 Rex's triumph.

 For being the best unicorn attacker.
Rex kept saying he got a medal for being the best unicorn attacker and then ripping the unicorn remains.  He is so funny. Ike was freaking out and yelling because he didn't like Rex's behavior.  Odd ducks.  This is a movie that isn't he funniest but he is so proud.

There are somethings that Rex says that are hilarious.  Made more so by his low voice and dedication to all things he finds important.  He was talking to our friends Monday night and picked up the Book of Mormon and explained what they are all about..."15 million years ago I was alive.  Now I'm writing my story..."

 Playing with Ike and the felt animals in church.

Ike drawer take two.

This is hilarious.  Ike loved to pet the dogs but didn't like it when they would give him attention.

1 comment:

  1. The dog video sums up ike pretty well. "I want to..." "but only on my terms"

    ReplyDelete