Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 10, 2016 New years, Schuylers birthday, and Ikes first haircut.

Ike chilling drinking his milk.

Cousins.  Ike loves Jenica.

Chloe and Ike are buddies.

Sadie and Ike are buddies.

I don't know why Ike found this toy that every other kids loves so offensive, but he thought it was the worst.  Oddly he couldn't leave it alone.

Chloe is awesome and read 8 chapter books over Christmas break.


Mikes impromptu photo shoot while skiing on mount baker with the Barretts.



What a handsome devil he is.

Isn't Mount Baker majestic?


 Snow day trio


We had snow!

Double dose.

Chloe deciding how to build her snowman.
Finished product

Rex LOVES to throw snow balls.

Ike was unsure.


Fun times on Schuylers birthday.  We had aebleskivers, cake, and ice-cream and watched the movie Mike made of her life. It is hard to think she would be three.  It was nice to have a birthday where we could just miss her, but not be overwhelmed by grief.  She has blessed our lives and touches us to be better people and love more.  We are thankful for all the love and support shown to us by our friends and family.  We are surrounded by amazing, supportive people.


 Ike glasses shopping with us


 Striker bowling.

Ike and Everett bowling.

Rex bowling.

Bowling Dance party. The Roemhildts are the best.
yeah...


Tossed salad a la ike

Ike is super helpful and took all my important papers off the fridge, crumpled them up and threw them in the recycling. He is also and earth lover.

Ike pre haircut

 Ike post haircut.



 Stef and I went out to dinner, for some mommy time out and we had FUN.  She is the catholic younger version of me.

Mike makes the best biscuits I make yummy jam.  This pretty much sums up our relationship.

 Mike is pretty much the best person I know.  Here he is preparing his lesson for church and snuggling Ike.  Double duty.



4 comments:

  1. How are we going to to keep up with our 6 this summer? Umm mainly the younger 2? We are going to be outnumbered big time. Umm can I start a count down until I see you? Because I want to. And Jesse was impressed by mikes photo shoot. His response-wow! And happy birthday Schuyler! And I can't believe she would be 3. Love and miss you guys like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost woke Everett up laughing so hard at Mike's photo shoot. I want one framed hanging above the fireplace next year for Christmas. LOL and the biscuit and jam picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Schuyler. I love what you said about enjoying her birthday, missing her but not feeling overwhelmed with grief. That is a good place to be until you can meet again. Love you guys. PS we watched the movie tonight and Gwenevere kept commenting on how young Rex looked. Three years have gone by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing so hard at Ike with the dogs. I kept watching that video over and over again. Oh and Mike's photo shoot? I was dying. So funny :)

    this is Lindsey by the way

    ReplyDelete