Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 26, 2017 Fox, Soccer, date/bonfire night

Ike is REALLY good at fitting in a basket.

 Ta-da, he's out.

 These three are adorable.   I love it when they play well together.

 Rex has started soccer.  I am pretty sure it is going to overtake my life.

There are times (All the time)  that I realize my sense of humor is that of a 12 year old boy.  I still laugh at Ike saying fox.  I had to make a new movie because the first time when he was saying it over and over he was not covered up.  It is about 17 seconds if you are impatient.

 This is my half worn ladder.  It is for the clothes I have worn once, but I am planning on wearing again.  Ike calls it train tracks.


Rex is hanging out with a ton of Germans.  This is him eating an apple with a fork and knife.  They aren't big on finger food here.

Chloe and I went on a mommy daughter date.  We had dinner and went to the play Beauty and the Beast.  A ton of the kids from church were in the production.  It was super cute.

 The boys had a camp out. 

 Mini-mallow roasting feast.

 It was a great time for everyone.

 Rex found out that Chloe and I were going out and he hatched a plan to roast marshmallows, and cool either bratwurst or hamburgers outside, have marshmallow and sleep outside in the tent on blow up mattresses.  It was an awesome plan he was completely jazzed about.
  
Rex drew this picture of himself and his friend playing Mario kart.  His friend has his tongue sticking out while "driving." It made my day.

This is a movie from last week at yabadoo.

This is from last week too.

4 comments:

  1. Okay I laughed out loud several times while reading your blog. Ike's fox is beautiful. LOL Rex and his apple LOL and Rex's drawing. Okay so I just repeated your whole blog is comment form. LOL But seriously I love everything about your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I forgot to mention I love the idea of the ladder. I could finally have a clean bedroom floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are a brave mom to allow Rex to play soccer. I hope to see some videos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike is about to outgrow his shipping crate, and of course Rex's friend has his tongue out, he is loosing at Mario Cart.

    The camping was amazing, we need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete