Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 2, 2017 Confrence, Japanese Garden


 Rex's friend had the cutest party.  I made the cupcakes and they turned out better than I hoped or expected.


 They made jet packs.

Rex's card to Jackson.

 I love the backward p's

 Ike asks for Amelia all the time.  We got to play this week and went to the ant farm.


 Sad deer rider.


 Rex got the cute bunny nose part of the chocolate bunny.

Chloe first time in a pony tail.  We have had such a hard time with her hair braking and we just had to keep cutting it.

 She was so EXCITED.

 Ike at work with Dad.

 Rulers of the hill.

 Cora and Ike have been playing better lately.

 It was Sister Madsen's birthday.  We were so glad we could celebrate with her.


 The kids picked me flowers, and he held them for me.

 Japanese Garden.


 I love gardens.






 Rex started posing with meditating hands. 

He kept doing it.

 And again.







 It was an exciting day.


 Love this guy.


Ike instigated a game of rock paper scissors shoot.


 We were able to watch conference with our dear friends the Horners.  They have made moving here so much easier and their support has bolstered us in our experience.  It is a joy to have such good friends so close.  Aubrey made these beautiful and DELICIOUS cupcakes.


I love the socks pulled thigh high.  This little guy is so exuberant.

1 comment:

  1. I love Chloe's ponytail, the picture of Cora and Ike swinging, The beautiful garden stepping stones and Rex's meditation pose. Happy Spring time. It looks warmer where you are then here. I keep waiting for spring to arrive.

    ReplyDelete