Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 14, 2017 Mother's day, father and sons camp out.

 No pants eating out of a shoe.  WINNING!

 I walked down to the kindergarten and back carrying this little rascal that can walk but chooses vehemently not to.

 Peanut butter mouth.

 I opened the baby wipes to find hulk and spiderman not doing well.

 It has gotten warm, and it is hard to keep Ike clothed sometimes.  This is him spraying water on everything.

 Rex loves corn on the cobb, can you tell?


 Father and Sons camp out.
 Ike loved marshmallows and fire.
He woke up grumpy and Mike started probing, if he liked the tent, sleeping bag, were you warm enough, want to go eat breakfast?  To many emphatic NO's. Then Mike asked if he liked the marshmallows and got a long pause and reluctant, "yes, and fire."


Rex is so cute.  He calls Toy's R US  "Toys arrest." I believe he thinks you just have to bail the toys our of toy prison and then they are yours.

Rex was concerned a friend of ours only has daughters and wasn't there, he offered Ike for his companion next year.


 Hike with friends.


 Church.
The primary sang and Rex muscled up to the front and gave me a thumbs up before his tall structure was guided further back so the smaller kids could be seen.


 Ike is choking me.


 Ike drew "hair" on this jellyfish.  I thought for a two year old it was some impressive hair.



 This was my dear friend Camille's last week at church before they move to Utah.  I will miss her and she has been a terrific friend and example.  She has taught me so much.  Camille, Karen and I were in Relief Society presidency together.  We truly saw the lord work through us.  I am glad she is going to a place I have an excuse to go visit.

 Rex's answers were hilarious for mother's day questions.  I love that boy.

Happy Mother's day to me.  I have about six elbows piercing me and I kind of wish there were 8, I love all my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ike. I love the hair. So many great moments. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete