Sunday, May 7, 2017

May 7, 2017 Rex's lost his first tooth, Poland trip

 Rex lost his first tooth and he is so JAZZED!


 After we got back from our monster trip Ike was so glad for chicken nuggets again.  It is hard to find gluten and dairy free food.






 It was jenny's birthday and we had so much fun playing box of lies.  It was so fun. 
This is what it is based on.


 Jenny is awesome it has been great to become her friend more and get to see the great person she is.


 We found dairy free cheese.

 Ike loved that too.  I am not sure why but I guess if you miss something long enough anything will do.





 Rex LOVES bread!

 Silly boy.

 Wiesbaden date.

 Goslings.

 Donald Trump totally messed with our plans and we weren't sure if Mike would end up in Poland so we ended up spending the first night of our weekend away in Wiesbaden with friends.




 We ate all the ice cream we wanted.

Then we ended up making it to Poland anyway.

 Mike got duck and they made a little duck on his plate.

 Poznan is a cool Polish town.

 We met up with some friends we met in Fayetteville.  It is a small world.  Mike and Lester didn't remember each other at first. Now they are best friends working together.  

 Aubrey is a saint and took our kids for the weekend.  I am so thankful for an awesome person so close.

 Kids at the zoo.

 Treats after church.

Down town poznan.

 I love European signage. Plus I want a treat bigger than my head one day.




 Cool statues and buildings in Poznan.


 There is a goat that come out at noon on that tower under the clock.  We didn't see it.  We were at church.

 Cool fountain.



 More yummy food.

 It was awesome to hang out with this guy all weekend.  It was nice to be able to talk his ear off.  It was nice to sit and eat without our kids distractions.  Mike also likes soup.  Plus we cemebrated our anniversary a little early but it was been an amazing 12 years.  What a great partner.  I am thankful for such a great person to dedicated our lives to each other.

 Wallpaper.


 Ike in the bath.  He had his ears fully submerged.  He loves the water so much.

 Ike was very grumpy when I got  back in town.
Ike Chewbacca.  He was so mad and I made this slow motion video, then we watched it all day and laughed...so a win in the end.

 It is fun to be home in our little village.  We just love it here.

 Snuggles.


 Ike aggressively snuggles.  He just WWF pounces on people.


 We went to my dear friend Karen's house this week for dinner.  There is a huge couch and the kids huddle on one corner.


 Beautiful sunset and a beautiful night with an awesome friend that has taught me so much.

 Mike in Poland by himself.

 living it up.


 Naked swinging is a thing at our house. Sometimes it is hard to get Ike dressed.


 Rex and I went for a date, he chose Ikea to eat.


 Then we went bowling.  He is a leaner.  He leans to direct the ball.


 He totally beat me both games.  The first game he was almost double my score, the second was close.  He is so fun.  I am glad we got time to hang out the two of us.

 Chloe chose this fabric for her new dress.  She wanted sleeves.

My precious...I mean peaches.

Lunch with friends.  We just love the Lewis' they are so fun.
This is a super long post.  It was actually two weeks but I had to get it done.  Trying to catchup after our trip was crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Naked swinging. How European.
    Jill, I love doing everything with you; road tripping, getting lost, or taking about soup. It's all quit amazing with you around.

    ReplyDelete