Friday, July 28, 2017

July 16, 2017 Spain

Melinda and Jesse got here. 


Then we went on another plane to Spain.



Iglesia Del Espiritu santo church in Ronda


Walking up to the bell tower.


The top.

The view.

Walking down.


The outside.

Puente nuevo bridge.



Ike super happy we woke him up at 3 to hop on an airplane.



Ike still overjoyed.


Rock of Gibraltar.



Ike happy on the ferry to Ceuta.


Ceuta is a Spanish colony on the African continent.




Statue of Hercules.



My favorite/only spot on the beach.



Everyone loved the beach.





Ike LOVED chasing the pigeons.


Ike loved his banana on the ferry home.

Rex zen in the elevator to our hotel.


Rock of Gibraltar.





Breakfast stop.






You get off the gondola and bam, apes.


No feeding.


Cutest little ape.


This ape snuck on Mikes back while he was watching another ape, OPENED his bag, and stole our gummy bears.  Ike was slightly scarred for life.






The view.



St Michael's cave.

Polished stalagmite.








Ike was so tired he fell asleep in my arms for an hour.


Lighthouse.



Nerja cave.
It was the most impressive  cave I have ever been in.


That column is the biggest in the world.



Seriously huge.  The little dots on the walkway are people.



Granada



Alhambra


The market.

The kids found dogs.



Ike enjoying life.


Alhambra


So much detail.


Awesome windows.


So much history.



Enjoying history.







Loved the doors




Snack time.


Waiting for the Dads with the cars.



Córdoba


This was the best picture of everyone looking.  It was a super awesome trip.



Ike making "snowmen"





Mosque cathedral.
It was a mosque but was converted to a cathedral after the conquerors came in.



Moorish arches.

Catholic part.


Catholic part

Catholic side

Moorish side.



My favorite window.


Bull in a shop.

Melinda is the best.  I am so thankful for her in my life.  It doesn't get better than her.


Rex, Ethan, Lila and Chloe having fun.

We came home on Melinda's birthday.


Chloe got super sick so mike and I took turns going out with the Wilsons.  Jesse was kind enough to help me lug my dead weight.


Ribeauvillé

The three castles of Eguisheim.




Ike and I only made it to two.

I love old crumbly castles.

Windblown.

2 comments:

  1. Your life is just mind blowing for me. So many cool experiences. I love everything about your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ike--I found the monkeys at Gibraltar horrifying!!!

    ReplyDelete