Friday, July 14, 2017

June 2017

Sooo, June has been a crazy month.  I hit my head on a beam while we were in Geneva.  It hurt so badly but I didn't think much about it.  About 10 days later I started having big problems and got knocked down for a while.  Then I had to do screen time out for 10 days, so the blog got abandoned for a while.  Below are all the pictures I was able to gather for the month.

 Ike loves to draw.


Ike loves scissors and stamps.


 
Ike loves cereal.


Chloe and Rex love banana bread.


 Ike loves banana bread.


YOU!


I LOVE THIS!  This is so chloe.

Rex loves to roll his socks.


Nutella Face


Hooray for breakfast.

  
Aggressive readers.


Love these two boys.


Ike took a ton of banana bread and sneaked outside and climbed on top of the bin.  This is him hiding from me.


 Ike hit his head and we ended up in the ER.  This is the skin deadening they applied so they could glue his head.




Done.


Ike has been terrified of this toy in the past.  While Mike was working in the basement he found the toy and fell in love.


He got the lizard guy to pick up his strawberries and feed them to him.


He put him down for a nap with one of Mike's dirty socks.


Hike with Dad



BBQ chip face.


His glue on his brow waxed as we pulled his shirts on and off.


Play-dough snowmen.




 Mike made me a disturbing copy of Moana and Trolls for my car.


Sometimes you have a fellow ginger that you just click with and go to a coldplay concert together and live happily ever after as friends.

It was a crazy but good month. 




1 comment:

  1. I hope your head injury is better. I think all of your kids have now gone to the ER for head injuries too. It must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete