Sunday, November 25, 2018

Novermber 25, 2018 Thanksgiving

 Hike with Dad.


Ike Kindergarten

Fall

St Martin.  We made lanterns and had an excellent night at Ike's kindergarten with the lantern walk, a reenactment of st. Martin's ride, and bread and kinderwine.



 The view from our house.

Ikes moves.


Mallow roasting with our neighbors.

Rex has no teeth left.

Ike Kindergarten.


We got some quince from Frau Hess.


I made jam.  They have to be cooked to be edible.  They smell amazing but they are a hard food to work with.








T-rex hugs.

First snow day of school of the year.


Thanksgiving

I made a homemade lemon meringue pie.  The filling wasn't that hard to make. I was shocked.

Dri has mickey ears when we talk in this exact spot in her house. I don't think she knows that I took a screen shot, but I hope she doesn't hate me.  It was funny.

Kristy, Aubrey and I were able to sneak out to dinner one night.

 Jump house.




















 Zermatt

 Matterhorn



 Mike and Shawn



 Ike drew me a person.





1 comment: