Monday, February 25, 2019

February 25, 2019 Chloé is 11

We had another beautiful evening behind the house.

The moon was huge.



Chloe had her birthday a day early so mike could participate too.

We had tacos and a campfire with our besties next door.





Cupcakes on Chloe's actual birthday.

Arabella is my friend and German teacher, and she is awesome.  I am thankful for her in my life.

Chloe's Tiger friend party.






We all got really into it. I feel pretty good about my first face painting experience.








Chloe's party people. Chloe made that amazing birthday banner with a tiger habitat.  We had tiger face paint.  We colored tigers.  We unwrapped a present ball like tigers.  We at a lot of food like tigers, except we are omnivores and had a good variety.

1 comment:

  1. Ike looks like he's the size of Rex when you guys moved. Crazy how fast they grow up.

    ReplyDelete