Friday, February 1, 2019

January 2019 Mike work Antwarp Rex's broken arm









 Treat yo' self.  I got myself flowers.

My friend Stevie and I went to the shoe museum.

There were lots of shoes and equipment to make shoes.

And a creepy marionette 

Alligator shoes

We thought these shoes look like those fish with the lights hanging

We had a great time with great company.

Light finger. Thanks dri for the coolest package.

Beautiful day with a tiny rainbow.

Rex biffed it and we had to go to the doctor 


1 comment:

  1. Oh so many cool things I want to say. I love your hair Jill. I need to come visit you so you can cut my hair like yours. The shoe museum looks like a lot of fun. especially with fun friends. I'm sorry Rex broke his arm. I love the pictures Mike shared. Looks dreamy. Love ya guys.

    ReplyDelete