Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 2020 end of school


 My Robots


I love these Friends!  Denise and Jessica are the best.

Chicken wink.

Double fisting it.



Marigold got a special treat.


We LOVE Frau Hess.



A lizard bit me.  -Rex 


 Ike's creation.


Ike's buddies from school.

Ike's school.

Dino Park.



They had a color week at school and took plants and made paint out of it.  John and Ike gave the  demonstration.



We had a FULL rainbow.

Chloe's piano recital.

I love these ladies too.   So many good friends.


Lovely ride home on my bike.


The LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.


These two friends have been together since kindergarten.

Their shirts have the whole class on it.  It is so crazy.  School in Germany has been such an amazing, difficult, wonderful experience for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment