Monday, June 7, 2021

June 4 2021 Mikes birthday Crete trip

 

For Mikes 41st Birthday Janye and Amanda had our kids and Mike and I went to Crete.  It was a magical trip of adult conversations, fun, and beauty.

Down town Chania 






Becky loves cats so we found her some.
Mike and Mike with Mike Wazowski


It was so fun to meet Mike and Becky for lunch and dinner.



Sunrise.




Sunset


After scuba diving we got takeout and watched the sunset.  It was a perfect night.  It was glorious.


Mike scuba dived this sweet cave while I watched  a movie and went in a pool to practice before going in the open water.






Look at that handsome devil scuba diving living his best life.



Then Mike went out with me.  He was so sweet and held my hand as we floated along and I puked my guts out...multiple times.  It was fun but I got so motion sick.  Then we got to the top.  One of the instructors offered to pull me in but I couldn't stop puking. Eventually I got back and was fine, but it was an eventful first try.




We found all these dead quid around.

Giant cactus.

Beach walk finds.



Beach stroll.

The view.


Getting ready to board our flight.  I was freaking out because we haven't traveled in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment