Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 2021 Mikes birthday, chicks, and brussels

This little guy wanted mikes french-fry so badly.  Even though it was through the windshield.

We got home from Crete and the kids were happy.

Mikes birhtday.

Rex made a delightful cake chocolate with caramel frosting and it was a hit.

We had trick candles and they were so funny.


 
Good night walks in our village.

Steph Meyer I adore you and I am so sad you are moving.


Walk with Chloe behind the house.




Drawing good times.


I cut my hair and decided it was curly.


Primary Activity

We hatched chickens this summer.  We started with 10 eggs 5 hatched one has already died and I hope the other 4 are girls.  xx all the way!

They were so ugly when they came out but the kids loved them only the way a parent could.


Then they started to get cuter.


 




Janye and I went to brussels for her birthday.

We saw the lesser known girl can piss.

The main square.


Got good food.


See man can piss is just disappointing.

Good street art.


This gate was made from recycled fire hoses.

Good grafitit.

Cook&Book


Ok so I saw this light and though what is going on...It is a bike rider and a walker not what you were thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment