Monday, February 28, 2022

February 2022

 
Brenden's birthday.  Rex and Brenden BFF's 
Rex loves chickens, Brenden loves turtles.


Went on a hike with my friend to some old Roman ruins just hanging out in her neighborhood.


Rex loves babies.  He is such a caretaker.


Melinda Turned 40 and let us celebrate with her.


Sam's birthday was a little while ago but got postponed due to covid.



Natalia keeps stealing my onesie.



Elena made Chloe this cake and tiger for her birthday.  They brought the party because we flew back in from Athens the morning of Chloe's birthday.


Such a kind gift.




Rex and Mom date, getting stuff done before our trip.



Happy Valentines day Mike I made you a shirt.






Crafting with friends.



Ike was in the tub and mad that his hair was in his eyes.  I asked if he wanted me to cut it, he said yes.  I was kind of sad, but it was in his face all the time.


Another Youth activity ice skating.





This was the best game of bowling of my life.



Steven KILLED it our first game.







Going on a walk with my buddy.






We made a valentine box.




Fun in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment