Saturday, April 30, 2022

April 2022 Easter, chickens and fun.

Ike is living his best life with eating all the foods now.  SO MUCH SUGAR. 



We got pizza for the first time. 


Ike loved it.


Everyone else loved being able to go eat as a family.  It was a special moment and I maybe shed a tear in gratitude that we could do something so easy and normal.


It was the end of year parade for Ike's  school. I made a baby yoda car.


Umm it is April.  Why is there snow Germany?

Tired girl at church.


Ike and I made wooden animals.  He was mad we didn't make them bigger.




Happy Easter.


I love that we write egg notes to each other every year.  I made bunnies in honor of Dri and her bunny lady status.  Rex needed a bunny chicken.


Potato Salad will always be an Easter home tradition.


Our friends all love Ike can eat all the foods, so the Livingston family got the kids special chickens filled with eggs from France.


We got to had Easter dinner with the Wildings and Dahlins.


I made a veggie tray.


Fun times at the park after dinner and the Easter egg hunt.



I love these two.  They are so fun and genuine.  I am lucky to have great friends.



The labyrinth in our village.



Funny bone aunt Beka.
Just a boy and his chickens.




Loving walks in the forest. 










Germany is so beautiful.  I am so thankful for the beauty all around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment