Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Paris with Nana, Natie-O and the Roemhildts



Remember that time I was going on a 4 week work trip and while driving to the airport I Jill and I planned a daytrip to Paris when I got back.  It seemed like a great romantic get-a-way. 
Ooo La la!


...Then Jill's mom and Natie-O came to visit so we invited them along

....Then James and Gwenever were in town and we decided the more the merrier.
One could say that is how we roll.
I still owe Jill a romantic trip.
 

Look at that speed.

Louver



Enjoying all the art.






















We found Natties hair twin on the train.

The catacombs.  I have wanted to go with mom since we both read a book that had the catacombs as part of the plot.  It was way cooler than I thought.  All those bones are real people.  It is so crazy.





They are just stacked there.



















It was a fun delicious trip.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment