Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011


Rex, unhappy, on the voyage to Utah.


This video is a little wonky but cute.

  
Chloé kept calling her toy her happy meal.  Here she asked me to take a picture of her with her happy meal.


Rex happy on the ride to Utah.


The shoes I made for Rex.  I love leather!





A fun story:  Chloé and Rex are playing in the Grandparent's back yard.  I ask Chloé to give Rex a hand he is trying to get out of the wagon.  She gives him a hand.  She lifts the handle of the wagon and dumps him out.  He was cheesed off and you could see him trying to decide if he should cry.  Thankfully he bucked up.  Way to go little camper.



Rex enjoying the sunny part of the day!


Cousin fun.


 The bunny we met at the park.




Rex feeling out numbered.




I am sure it doesn't get more fun than reading with Aunt Marj.


On a side note.  I didn't pack to well, and Chloé ended up using a pair of Finn's socks. Oaker was exceedingly concerned and was bargaining. 
"Chloé I will let you if you give Finner back his socks"
Murrie had to intervene and tell Oaker Chloé had permission.



These two are like Starskey and Hutch.
When they first met they were petting each other and touching each other.  The looked like two little monkeys grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment