Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7, 2011


 "You can't have my green moothie (smoothie), they're only for kids"
Lindsey has enlightened us to putting spinach in smoothies; there is no taste difference it only makes it green.  Chloe has not been willing to share.


 I just love the Thomas the train with the plaid shorts.


 The have been so affectionate/bugging each other lately.


Rex was so cute with his ball and I was going to take his pic.  Chloe hopped in and I stated, "But, you're naked."
She retorted "I'm not naked, I don't have a bum out." 
I have deiced when she is 16 and doesn't appreciated her "comfortable with her body phase"  that is what I will tell her.


We went to Dri's this weekend and built shelves.  One in her kitchen...


And a plethora in her room.  While we built the shelves Mike took the kids to see the Blue Angels.  The military airplane stunt team.  AMAZING. Chloe comes home and runs upstairs to us and says "You guys are party poopers because you didn't come watch the blue angels."

Thanks to Mikes awesome Christmas present we finally cached it in and went rock climbing. 




 Dri had the kids.  We get a text from Dri asking if there were any more diapers.  There were they were just in the car.  That we drove.  I was   about 30 feet in the air laughing, I couldn't do anything about it.


 Our instructors, one lying down on the job.




Look at those muscles. 

And that reach.
We both had fun thanks Dri.


We get home and put a diaper on Chloe and  she says "Dri let me watch my movie again, wasn't that so nice of her.  I love her." Good week, we worked hard and played hard.


1 comment:

  1. while i, of course, love the pic of chloe in nature; the new header made me laugh out loud! so perfect!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete