Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011

Chloe has been singing this gem of a song Dad taught her:
Seems the further from town I go the more I hate this place.  He's got leather and big tattoos scars all over his face.  And I wonder if he ever has cried because his kitten got ran over and died.  Oh, he's got his arm around every mans dream crumbs in his beard from the sea food special.  Oh, can you see my world is falling apart baby please leave the biker, leave the biker, break his heart.


Rex has been singing his favorite song too.


Seattle Aquarium 


 The touch pond.  The kids LOVED it.  The only problem was after Rex touched all the animals he then sucked the saltwater off his hands.


 Mesmerized by the fish.


 How could you not with all the cool colors and fluid fish.


 Jelly fish.


 Jelly fish.


Jelly fish.


 Rex getting the jelly fish.


 Chloe's favorite part.


Chloe usually calls for whoever isn't there when she is in trouble.  The problem was Mike and I were both home but I was in the other room.  So it started out with Chloe yelling, "I miss my mommy,"  Then when she realized I was no help and started wailing, "I miss aunt Dri!"


 It was Jamie's birthday this week!


 I got the best pic of Kade. The frosting mustache is the icing on the cake.


 Lindsey helped finish all the rugs while she was here.  This is the rug Mike and I sewed together by hand!  It is very soft. Lindsey showed Rex how to swim in it.  Rex dogie piled on Lindsey while she was demonstrating.  Later he swam on his own in the rug's soft pile.

This is a cute video of Dad and the kids playing on the hammock.

Until it broke, then the party moved to the grass.

 This week we made yogurt pop-sickles.


They were a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment