Monday, July 11, 2011

July 10, 2011

 Here is a park close to our house.  SO BEAUTIFUL.


 Obviously the park is fun.


On the 4th of July Dri came down and we had a BBQ and stayed home.


We did sparklers and snaps.  Rex liked the snaps best, but had fun with both.



 Chloe stepped on a chunk that fell off of the sparkler and burned her toe.  She cried that she needed a pop sickle.  I acquiesced. Later Chloe rejoiced "I ate the pop sickle and it went down my tummy down my leg and healed my toe!"


 I


We started building the wall for our living room.  More pics to come.


 Proof Rex and Chloe lived while I was in Utah.


They had so much fun with their Dad.


We are all happy to be home.  While I was gone Mike and the kids were driving in the car.  Chloe, as inquisitive as ever, asked "What is that guy doing?"  
Mike responded "digging"
Chloe added "I don't want him doing that"
Mike questioned "Why?"
Chloe said, "Because Heavenly father and Jesus are down there."
Mike explained they were not in a hole but up in the sky or something.
Then Chloe went off about how Heavenly Father and Jesus are going to come down on our roof, play on our trailer, and go for a ride in our trailer. ETC. What will she come up with next?

No comments:

Post a Comment