Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24, 2011 Lindsey Visit

Lindsey took our family pic in front of the new wall.  The tent is in there too.


 Lindsey getting fresh in Seattle


 Rex LOVED this otter.  He kept snuggling and then running away and laughing. 


 Lindsey on the cruise.


 The rescue boat doing a drill pumping water from the sound.


 Rex enjoying the cruise.


 Chloe loves her pic on the pig.  It was a request.


 Slash demand. 


This guy was so crazy coordinated.  He has percussion on his shoes and hula hoop.  He has his guitar and harmonica.  CRAZY.


 Rex waiting for Chloe to use the Loo.



 At least he was happy about it.


Pike Place. 
(I crocheted Chloe that little bolero.)



 Museum of Flight.





Everyone had fun.

 Rex's best outfit this week.


 Rex 1st time on the Space Needle.





 Lindsey in Seattle.


 Lindsey displaying her ring finger.


Chloe in the sculpture out side the EMP


 Chloe and Rex mesmerized by the movie in the EMP.


 Lindsey in front of Trimpin's guitar sculpture.


My 1/2 birthday cake for my 1/2 birthday.




Lindsey

 Last week Chloe said Poka-dot, not poka-bot and not po-ta-bot.  She is getting so big.


 The beach


Rex didn't want to enjoy the water, only the rocks on the beach.
Fun week that ended up with Dri, Mike and I enjoying Harry Potter part 2.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. The one that caught my eye is your double stroller. Please share pros/cons of that model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm kind of sad we weren't invited to your half birthday party I may have even gotten you half a gift. See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @$. I got the Dash stroller the brand is Phil and Ted. They are AWESOME. Compact and the kids love it. I was worried that Chloe would hate the bottom but she loves it and can climb in and out on her own. Easy for me.

    pro: folds up small for the size of stroller that is is.

    Super sturdy well built.

    We lived on the east coast and flew a ton. Plus, visiting places like NYC and DC this compact of a double stroller was a live saver and worth the $

    It's a modular stroller you can put the back seat on the top and fold the top seat flat so a child can nap. AWESOME.

    Con:
    The reviews said the tires have problems. They only problem I had was when I flew I had to pump them up because the pressure from the plane made them loose air.

    You have to remove the back seat to fold it down.

    Good luck on the stroller hunt.

    ReplyDelete