Monday, February 18, 2013

February 17, 2013 Valentines party/ bug party

Rex came with this valentine from nursery...AWESOME.

 It's that time of year again...Valentines Day.


We decorated our mail boxes. 





We played a heart gross motor skill game.

 With Karate chops

rolling hands. It was fun.



 We decorated cupcakes



 and ate

and ate

and ate cupcakes.

Then we exchanged Valentines.  It was so fun and cute.

This week I was putting Chloe to bed and we had this conversation:

C- I want to know what Schuyler looks like.
Me- You know what Schuyler looks like you met her.
C-But, I want to know what she looks like in heaven.
I thought me too. I am glad we can still talk about our precious member of our family not here with us but I know we will see her again and find out what she looks like in heaven.

Also this week we were driving in the car and Chloe started in there are three members of our family in heaven.  There is Schuyler, and Papa, and my Grandma.  Schuyler is my sister, Papa is my Mom's dad and Grandma is my greatest Grandma ever(talking about her Great-grandma).  I have one more.  I am glad we can talk about these things.


 We had friends over and everyone was fighting, so we read Lady Bug Girl And Bumble Bee Boy. Then we made wings for everyone.



 We had a bug squad that fought the forces of Evil.  They may have also moved the pile of sicks that were in the middle of my lawn driving me nuts.  I mean they saved the stick village and moved them to safety.




 Chloe's new elephant got in on the bug squad with a sweet pair of wings.

 They just ran

and ran.  We have had a fun week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Valentine pictures. Thanks for taking them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Chloe has quite an understanding of things. Out of the mouth of babes. What a smart little one.

    ReplyDelete