Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 24, 2013 Chloe's birthday

 Chloe's 5th birthday:
 Chloe asked for her hair to be like Tinker Bell's.  I put it up the best I could, and then she told me her bun needed to be bigger.  I inquired how she wanted me to do that?  She responded to give her more hair.


Freeze dance  



  




Tea party 














 Pinata









 Waiting for cupcakes 
 and waiting
and waiting





 Kiwi crate.  Our dear friends sent Kiwi crates for the kids to do crafts.  We had a fun time.

mischievous


Finished product 
Rex did the green one and his attention span wasn't as long.

For preschool we went to the zoo:
 Arctic Foxes
 The walrus kept hanging out with Chloe

 Polar bear


 The tiger cubs





 Elisabeth took the bullet and rode the carousel with Rex.


We are getting ready to go on our trip and I told Chloe we'd have to give her a bath.  A little while later I was looking for her and this is what I found.  She told me it was hard to keep warm in this bath.


1 comment:

  1. seriously...some of the best blog posts ever. Can't wait to see you friday.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete