Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013 Pool week

This week the kids went to the pool twice. 


 We got to spend the week with Jonas and he is a little water bug.  He was so good in the water.



 Rex mostly hung out at the side of the pool.  At the very end he got in but it takes him forever to get his feet wet.  Literally.



 Chloe and Jonas loved the slide.  The just kept going down again and again.
I love Jonas' yell of triumph at the end.

 This week Chloe runs up and punches me in the gluteus maximus.  A real Fist punch. I express my discomfort and Chloe responds was "Oh, sorry.  I just wanted to do a sneak attack." 


Rex was looking at a dinosaur book a little while back; I asked him to tell me about the dinosaurs.  He pointed to one and said "this dinosaur says roar," then points to another and proceeds "this dinosaur says roar,"  etc until he pointed at all the dinosaurs and highlighted that they all roar.


 I thought this car was so funny.  It had a latter and mysterious box strapped to the top.  It was like the old car truck. I spotted it on my way to hang out with Dri and her ever present kidney stone =( boo.


Mike took the kids swimming.  Kyler, Grace, Gwenevere, Logan and Chloe.  I have no idea where Rex is probably in his own little world.  




2 comments:

  1. literally until i pulled him in...I know i'm mean oh wait no i'm not because then he loved it! yeah for pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you where Rex was, he was sitting on the side of the big pool. He didn't want to go to the hot tub, because he thought I'd make him get in.

    ReplyDelete