Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013 Yard, Apple tree

 This week Rex was talking to me and said, "I'm telling you, you need to get dressed Mommy!"  He had places to go and people to see, and I am clearly the conduit to those avenues. 

Rex has only been closing one eye while praying; it's funny as he is peeking around while praying.  Here is Chloe with only one eye because Rex wouldn't do it on command so I could have a picture.
This week we were driving in the car and Chloe has her toy baby.  I hear her say, "Oh good, you only have five toes."  

Chloe painted a picture and declared "Mom, I art-ed for you!"
 Tangram day at preschool

We made cookies at preschool and discussed fractions. The kids were so helpful. They are getting so big.

The chicken coop mostly finished

Here is the dead and overgrown things

 Here is the yard before we planted.  We have been weeding and ripping up all the old dead/overgrown plants.


Here is the after with the finished hedge.  We have a ton to do, but we are well on our way.


 Playing in the yard.

Rex saw a light house and brought up The Spit (because there is a light house there.)
This is Chloe's lego structure.  I thought it was impressive, I liked the door.  She told me the top things were guns with flowers on top.


In church Chloe drew this and explained, "this person is hungry and has no food in their house, so they are climbing the tree to get the apples.  See? There are three." It was a pretty awesome picture.  I like the back story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment