Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 21, 2013 Timber

 Swing flying


 On Sunday Whitney asked Chloe what she wanted for Family Night treat.  Chloe thought and said, "Ummm, cake and icecream, it will be someone's birthday.  Whitney inquired, "who's birthday?"  Chloe finished, "I don't know, someone's."  Well it ended up being Elder E's birthday and we had them over Monday too, so that worked out well.


Chloe and Rex were playing the other day and I hear Chloe cry out, "REX you're being greedy.  The scriptures say 'Behold, give that back and never be greedy!"
Rex retorts "No, I am ruining it because I'm a bad guy!"


TIMBER

Chloe's pictures are starting to get more detailed.  I love how the hands have individual fingers now.  She is growing up.


Schuyler's headstone was placed this week.



A day in the life of the Johnsons:






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elder. I love Chloe's inturpation of the Scriptures but I laughed out loud when I read Rex's response. lol Your kids are awesome. I love Schuyler's head stone, it's simply beautiful.

    And way to go Mike with that tree chopping stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so smart, cute, and funny!

    ReplyDelete