Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 4, 2013 Marj Visit, Sequim, Museum of Flight

We went up to the Dungeness spit in Sequim.


 Here you can see the narrow strip of land that consists of the spit.  It goes out to a light house.  We didn't make it very far.


Chloe would play a game that the water would come up and she would run, or not and just get soaked.  









 Rex has the ocean but decides this puddle is the place for him.  He filled the puddle with rocks by the end of our time.

Mike was planning on taking a picture of this sign on our way.  He got it.



 Hanging out with the chicks.

Get you Aunt Marj


Swimming 

It was crazy busy but fun. 

 These are all the roots from mostly the Bamboo the Elders, Marj, Mike and I pulled out this week.

 Making our playground.



 Chloe was explaining to Mike, we ate these things that were like a chicken nugget and a french fry.  
(They were the flat tater tots.)  

 Museum of Flight

 Rex loved the shark plane.  Chloe said she was scared...Fake scared.









 Rex looks like his neck is broken.



 Hanging out in the car while everyone else was at the Ballard Locks.

This is where we had lunch afterward.


Chloe told me Schuyler has new parents.  I asked, who?  She replied, Papa and Great-Grandma.  (Two recent family members that passed away.)  I just enjoy how Chloe processes things and how she still thinks about Schuyler.  
Rex has been including Schuyler frequently in his prayers. I love how we can all handle our Schuyler in our own way and keep her a part of our family.

3 comments:

  1. The spit-is an interesting name! Very catchy! That sweet what little Chloe said about Schuyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sequim if one of my favorite places to visit. And I laughed seeing Chloe's chicken head picture and Rex's broken head picture. Your kids are so cute.

    I feel like a small part of Schuyler's legacy of love and compassion has been passed on to my own family. Gwenevere often talks about Schuyler and has prayed nightly that my baby comes out safely after Grace's birthday. It warms my heart to hear her faithful prayers for safety. Maybe that is why I've been so blessed this pregnancy. We love you Schuyler. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love the picture at the beach with the beach and the log with the hole in it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete