Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 16, 2013 Glass museum, kayak, Lewis Lake




Mike finished his kayak.

 The other morning I hear Rex singing happy birthday to his red car and blue car. Then I hear him giving his red and blue car a present. "oh here a fish for you, this is a bad fish, oh, oh, here is another one."


 Glass museum


peek

 This was Chloe's favorite...can you guess why?




 Getting my glasses cleaned Rex decided to try on the wears.

 Chloe made herself earrings from her building shapes.
Chloe was discussing with Mike the color of his bandage after donating blood.  Chloe reminded Mike that last time he got a purple bandage.  Mike was so impressed and inquired how she remembered from so long ago?  Chloe informed him, "My mind takes pictures and shows them to me, so I know if it's right or not."

Later she said,"Hold on a second I need to take a picture with my mind."


 I want a red one and a pink one -Rex



 Making cyclops monsters


 Lunch among friends




 Chloe's shark face


 Chloe made this drawing of all these smile faces I printed them on a t-shirt with glow in the dark ink.


 Look I am smiling as big as the smiles


Camping at Lewis Lake:







 Rex didn't like the sun


 Mater-of-factly Chloe stated, "Oh no, not again." while falling in the lake...again.


sun hater




Sun hater

passive sun hater




This is what these were made for, right?

 We were talking about Chloe being brave and jumping in and swimming, Chloe quickly corrected, "I didn't jump in! I carefully lowered myself into the water and swam."

 Treasure hunt

 Treasure



 Yeah, we saw this on our drive home...this is the worst one I have seen.

Happy Father's day!


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun camping trip i will get to our pictures soon so you can add them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that shark face before, lady! And the raft is divine.

    ReplyDelete