Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9, 2013 Preschool graduation


Chloe eating tacos

 After dinner activity

 Rex eating carrots

Rex comes into the kitchen and asks, "what are you making?"
I responded, "bread."
 Rex enthusiastically encouraged,"Oh, i love bread!" 
He does love bread. People asked him a few times things he likes about me for mother's day items and often it was things like "I love my mom because she gives me bread."



 This is a person with tattoos on her face and the lines above is hair.

 Mike is 33


 We had a rockin' party at the park where all this kids formed a mob and pushed the wagon around.

Boys and their chicks

 Playing at the park


 Preschool graduation




 Corn

 Rex eating is so funny.  The size of his mouth is astounding.


 Mike is so close to completing his kayak

 When Rex points at something far away he closes one eye.


 Working in the studio.  Dri and I are almost done with our class. Sad.

We finished the chicken coop.  It is almost big enough for Chloe.

 Chamber creek river park



 It was a fun day with Dad


 Kobayashi Park
Kobayashi Park 
 Chloe: "I'm so hungry I could hop out there and eat all the chickens and all the evergreens! That's an exaggeration."

 Curtis pool

 I love how you can see the people kicking each other in the background

Swimming buddies

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes ok a lot of time i wish we lived closer! love the chicken coop! and how was curtis high pool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $3.50 a person 6 and older and they are closed until July

      Delete