Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014 Happy Valentines day.

The kids made their own valentines 
 Rex is getting good at writing his name with no help.

 Happy <3 day -chloe

 I don't think you can have more dimples in your face then Rex as pictured above.


Crab walk

 Chloe's house on fire with a ladder for the firemen to come.

 Rex's school project
Another preschool project. These kids are so CUTE!


 I made Chloe this dress.  She calls it her princess dress because it goes to the floor.

 School party



 Hanging out with dri on Valentines day

 I LOVE this dinner, thanks aunt Dri!  Rex exclaimed as he picked his own amount of cucumbers.

 Valentine Heart craft.

 Museum of Flight

 Rex's valentine for dad.

Chloe- Rex will you hold the back of my dress?
Rex: Yes...yes I will!

1 comment:

  1. Rex is such a good brother. Awesome dress and love all the valentines day fun

    ReplyDelete