Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014 Crazy art and actions.

 M week at school they made monsters.  The triangles are his teeth.

 I got a pair of bright yellow leather ballet flats and Rex comments, " I love those shoes, they look like candy treats."

 Rex laying down looking at the clock while I work out.

 Chloe's letter friend is G this week I love her ghost.

Chloe's picture

We hung out with the Pearson's this week.  As Seth was chasing Rex he fell down and Rex yells back in glee, "HA-HA LOOSER!" I don't know what got into him.


2 comments:

  1. i just noticed Kade wearing the horse while he ate. too funny. We need to hang out again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay 2 things.

    1. You were working out??
    2. I'm pretty sure I know where Rex learned to rejoice in Seth
    s fall :)

    ReplyDelete