Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014 Zoo, zoo, chicken, dr

 The preschool field trip to the zoo






Well child check up, or the chloe has strep throat and we don't know it visit. Whichever name you want.  Chloe got her finger pricked so they could check her iron and thought she was going to die.
  
Rex got two shots and a finger prick; and just kept bragging about how he has three band-aids.

 We went to the pharmacy to get all chloe's meds and she saw these bunnies with wonky bows.  She "fixed" all the bows so they were under their chin.  Luckily she only did the top row, but I could not pull her away until she fixed all of them.

 Preschool.  Rex got gold chocolate coins. I put them in time out and then when Rex got up from his nap I couldn't find them. I was looking everywhere.  I tore apart and then picked up my house looking for them.  Two days later Rex runs in saying he found them in Chloe's drawer.  
I asked chloe if she knew I was looking for them.  She matter-of-factly responded "yes."  I inquired why she didn't tell me where they were? she said,"I thought it would be fun if we had a pirate treasure hunt and dad could build a box out of wood paint it like a pirate treasure box bury it in the back yard and put an X over it."

 Looking for flooring for dri

One of our chickens was attacked and died this week.  Chloe was distraught and wanted to bury it at the pet cemetery. I told her no.  Then she wanted to bury it in the yard.  I explained that wouldn't be a good idea and we were going to throw it in the trash.  She asked "If we throw her body away will she resurrect?" When I told her yes.  She nonchalantly responded "Well, then that's ok."

 zoo #2


 Happy PI day!

 Hanging out with dri.

 Chloe had a party so Rex and dri went to yeti yogurt. Rex got gluten free vanilla.  He is so boring. 
 Today I told Rex if he sucked on the dishes coming out of the dishwasher I had to wash them before we used them and do you know what that little turkey said?
"That's a problem for you!"
You can stay tuned until next week to see if he lived.
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. the last quote with his face in the last picture are so funny. Lets hang out soon

    ReplyDelete