Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23, 2014 Q, baby name, zoo

 Looking at baby brother.  I told Chloe I wanted to name the baby Ike.  She told me she didn't like that name and wanted to name the baby Ron.  I was a little freaked out, because that was my grandpa's name.  It was a little doo-do-doo-do.  I left it alone, but she brought it up to dri and tells everyone that I want to name the baby Ike, but she and Rex want to name him Ron.

 St. Patty's

 FHE

 Qq preschool quilting q's

 quilting q's

Q-tip painting

 Chloe loving lazagna rolls

 Mike took the kids bike riding.  He was pushing Rex with a hockey stick.  Rex told me when he would get going too fast he would pull his break.  Mike told me he would be pushing Rex and he would keep pulling the break. It was funny to heat both points of view.

Mike was taking a picture, and Chloe and Rex pulled faces unbeknownst to Mike.  We were home that night and I hear Mike laughing I asked him what was so funny and he showed me the picture and said he had no idea.

 The heart attach chloe left me.




 zoo






 Rex didn't want to walk to church. I told him I would carry him, but he wouldn't walk the 10 feet to me so Chloe carried him.

Chloe is getting so good at riding her bike.

2 comments:

  1. Okay-did I miss a blog post or something!? I had no idea your were pregnant with a boy! Congrats! We must be due pretty close to the same time then?

    ReplyDelete