Sunday, June 19, 2016

June 19, 2016 Ike's first movie, pop sickles, dad day

 Rex in red.


Rex in red for taco Tuesday.

 And they are out.  It was fun having the Horner girls visit.  They were wonderful house guests.


 Ike and his socks.


 My friend Becky is celiac so we made a her a watermelon cake.  It was good.

 Mike got sick so he stayed an extra day!  It was sad but we enjoyed his company regardless.

 We went to the movies.

 Ike rocked it like a boss.  It was 3D and in the opening credits a snake tongue stuck out at us and he flipped out and we had some consoling to do.  He was ok and watched most of the movie, but the last 15 min. wandered on the stairs.


 3-D



 Fun with friends.  We just love the Olsen family.  We are so glad they are close.

 I love it when Chloe takes selfies.  These twins, I mean siblings are so cute.  Plus, I just adores Chloe.


 Chloe got her ears pierced.  This is her I'm not scared face.

 The point of impact face.

 The it wasn't as bad as I thought face.

 I rocked it face.

 I am not crying because you stole my salary card in the game of life, see I'm smiling face.

 Ike LOVES pop-sickles.  He can even say pop-sickles. He eats a ton every day.  Good thing I just make them with fruit.  Then we are both happy.


Happy Father's day to Mike.  You are not here with us, again.  We know you are working hard for our family.  You are missed and loved much.


1 comment:

  1. The only thing i really really want to do is eat lots and lots of fruit when i'm there. Guess what we leave in 6 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete