Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 5, 2016 Sick selfies, jumping frogs and mike is still gone for his birthday.

Chloe has found Mike's Calvin and Hobbs books.  She is loving reading them.  As she talks about them she often refers to them as "Calvin and Hobbles."

 Ike being good in the cart.  I think it was because of the free meat the lady gave him.

 Mike in Poland



  Mike in Poland

  Mike in Poland


  Mike in Poland


 Ike rocking out.

 Ike loves to relive going down the slide in the salt mine.

 New spice rack.




I saw a meme that said "I wish my teeth were as white as my dance moves". I told Mike that was a real desire for me. He replied, "you have as many dance moves as a hillbilly has teeth."


 Sick selfies.

 Sick selfies


 Sick selfies.


Sick selfies.


 Sick selfies.


 Happy birthday.  Good luck being in Poland,,,all by yourself.

 Dinner time.  Ike is nuts

 Chloe is nuts.


 Rex is nuts


 The frog that lives in our window well was freed.


 and took off.

Hanging with the Horners this weekend.



When you are in stake conference, and Rex is keeping himself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment