Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 12, 2017 Mike is home.

 Ike is still sad about his none of his favorite foods.  Mike has been home this week from Poland.  It has been a dream.  I have been able to get so much done.  The kids and I have LOVED having him home.  We have been able to go on a a few dates and I have had a little bit of a lone time.  It has been awesome.

 Ike being a dog or cat.  He loves to take me stuff in his mouth.

 Double forking it.

 Ike is so funny when he eats.


 Chloe and Ike playing baby ride the doggie.  Chloe has been home since her teacher was sick.


 Reading time for everyone.  We are so thankful for Sister Madson and Burk.  They are so patient reading with the kids.


 At work Mike found commander coins and gave them to the kids.  They pretended they were ears.

 Rex with his cheese and meat.  At least he knows what he wants.

 Ike talking to himself while eating.



 Rex and his art.

 Rex has a friends that talks about Harry Potter all the time.  Rex made this drawing of dementors and Voldemort sucking the blood from a unicorn.

 Rex read mouse paint at school. 

 Buddies


 Sunday Socks

Chloe Reading


Ike loves to draw fish.  It is his top passion right now.


2 comments:

  1. Oh where do I begin I love all these pictures.

    1. Hurray for date nights, alone time and Mike at home
    2. Ike is the cutest puppy/kitty around.
    3. Do they have substitute teachers in Germany?
    4. I love all of Rex's art my favorite is the elephant.
    5. Chloe and Ike are so cute together.
    6. I just love your family. I need more Jill pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Rex's hair has gotten so dark! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete