Monday, February 20, 2017

February 19, 2017 Chloe's 9th party

 Forrest fun.


 We love walking in the forest behind our house.

I love watching Ike run.  Isn't that a book? See Ike Run
If it's not a book it should be.


 Ike loves to color.


 Ike loves selfies



 My friend sent this to me this week after a safety presentation at the school I was able to attend.  It is pretty funny,

 Ike and his wing-men at the valentines party.

 We had friends over on valentines day.  Ike and Cora are frenemies.  Neither is happy neither is comfortable.

 Valentine dinner.

 More forest walks.



 Playing with the big kid toys.

 Reading time.  I love how Ike is old enough he is participating with the books.  This is still a favorite.  Thanks Murrie for Press here.


 Chloe had her friend Birthday party.




Fun at the Rich's.  Mike hurt his back Monday before he left for Poland.  He got home Friday and having dinner at our friends they convinced him to go to the Doctor to get help.  It helps our friends are doctors and knew the ER was empty and were able to help things run smoothly.  He was home in 2 hours!  We are so thankful for friends and family that always seem to pull trough when we are down.  We have many that build us emotionally, mentally, spiritually and even like this night physically.  We are so thankful for those around us, and afar, that we can help build each other.

2 comments:

  1. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Chloe. I love all the videos. I just want to cry I miss your family and love seeing your videos.
    thanks for more Jill pictures I love the one of you and chloe. It's good to see Mike too. I want to come walk around in the forest with you guys. It looks like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our forest truly is heaven. Come hang out anytime!

      Delete