Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26, 2017 Cat fairy, good idea, two stairs

 I have shared this gem with a few of you.  I find Chloe's drawing inspiring, and hilarious.  I love this girls imagination.

 Ike in a basket.  He is in there.  Promise.

Two stairs or bust.

 Ike and Cora, I love when these frenemies play well together.

 Rex kept reenacting a part from tom where the mom says good idea my son in Deutsche.



 Ike hiding and laughing.

Silly Ike.

Ike hates Chewbacca.  Mike watched a clip that had someone in a bad not authentic costume and Ike still goes nut-so.  This week we watched a planet earth episode and Rex lost it over lizards getting eaten by snakes.  We all have things that freak us out.


2 comments:

  1. come to find out, DeLenna freaks out about small birds...and snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat fairy. Chloe still gots it going on.

    ReplyDelete