Thursday, April 26, 2018

April 22, 2018 Baden Baden

I am part of a super cool book club.  We took off to Baden Baden. We had a great lunch together when we pulled into town.

 Then we took off for a hike.


We found my BFF.


Our hike was gorgeous.

Anna Clara Stacy and Amy are so fun.


Anna on the great crossing.

Ohh I am taking pretty pictures.


Then I look over and Anna is enjoying the scenery at a deeper level.

Stacy, Amy and I enjoying ourselves.

The wet friends.



  
 Geroldsau Waterfall

This Gem of a water fall is like three seconds down the road if you turn right or an hour on a loop if you turn left.  Guess what we did? but we had so much fun.

There was a lot of singing of the titanic song. And a lot of looks happening here.

Things just got better and we all had a lot of laughs.

The next morning Anna and I went on a hike to All Saints Abbey.




 My being silly 

Tourist shot

Anna asked me to be sexy all I could think of was Napoleon dynamite.



Anna serenading me during picture time.




I love me a good warning sign.

The water fall.

 Allerheiligen-Wasserfall or all saints waterfall.




I finished my coloring book.  This is the first time ever I have start to finish, finished a coloring book.  Chloe and Dri helped but it was so fun.



Church right outside our door.

Right outside our door.


Limoncello

I had to barrow a drink for a quick pic. But I feel like my love of lemon was calling me for a pic on our last night dinner.


We had some art time and did little drawings from my how to draw book.

Who doesn't love a hedge hog?

Morning walk







  
We had such a fun book club weekend.  We missed everyone who couldn't come.  It was fun to talk laugh and be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment