Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012 Nooshkum, King tut

This is when Chloe ran into the water after a crab fell over and just popped up.




 Cheese




 Ta-da  
Rex has been saying I yike(like) it when ever there is anything he likes.



 Lunch with Dri and Marj


 Chloe hopping on the zip-line solo

 Mike was leaving and Chloe asked him to give her a blessing.  Mike asked why she wanted a blessing and she said she wanted help that she wouldn't trip and if she was going to that Jesus would come down and help her fly over whatever she was going to trip over or move it.
 zoo day


 Marj, carry you.


 Merry go round with Marj


 Butterfly room at pacific science center



 Rex's hitch hiker






King Tut exhibit 
Tim cam into town and Chloe was calling him.  She said "hey, tough guy, tough guy in the blue shirt."  I guess tough guy in the blue shirt is easier than saying Tim.

Chloe lost her bag at the science center and we could not find it anywhere.  We are in the car driving away and Chloe says "I am going to call my bag." She picks up her play phone and pushes the button and snow white's voice comes on and says "hello I'm snow white."  Chloe replies "snow white I can't talk right now I'm looking for my bag I lost."  Then She says "hello bag you want me to come and get you?  I will get you."

Today eating dinner  Chloe puts salt in her water and says "come here Rexy I have this soup for you.  It has Magical powers."  Then Rex says, "oh, ok."  Comes over and eats his magical powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment