Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 19, 2012 last soccer/ pick nick/ grace's birthday

 This is Chloe's last soccer game.  She even got to kick the ball!


 Go Tigers!


 Team meeting


 Rex watching

 Movie time


 Chloe climbing



Dri recovered the lost bag from the science center... these are all the goods she was packing.


 Rex after his sucker.


 The caterpillars we made at book club


 Rex swimming






 this is Rex before he started freaking out and I had to jump in and save him.


 Playing


 Rex loves dogs.


 Getting ready for our pick nick. 

On our pick nick with the Butters and Phillips
 What we found on our pick nick






 Grace's birthday.

 Rex on the highway to he danger zone.





 Saturday was overcast and Chloe woke up and said "at least it isn't sunny today." I pushed " you don't like the sun?"  Chloe replied "no, it's too bright in my eyes."  We are officially north-westerners. 


We got to go to Dri's on Saturday and finish the grage cleaning of 2012.  Isn't it beautiful. I had cleaning high and didn't want to go home.

Here are all the video's that I found from Dri:
Mike being the Kayak cab at Nooshkum


Rex "I like it"


Chloe working her magic


Rex loves to read

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post. Thanks so much for hanging out with me while i was sick. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete