Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26, 2012 Planet Unicorn

 Rex playing at the park


 Rex was dying to dress up as Snow White.  It was so funny.  Rex and Chloe pretended they were sisters.  Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.



I got a little orginization done at my house this week too.  I cut out the superfluous brace from the wall and it makes so much more room!



This week we went to good will and found the most hideous unicorn costume.  Chloe was in dyer need and I was in a weak condition...
Yup Worse than you thought!
When we got home and she put it on she said "This is my pony and when bad things come she will stab it with her mighty horn. She is a spiny pony and she kind-of speaks horse."
Rex taking her for a spin.


 Coolest library.


 The Duvall library opening was well attend and long winded.


Lolo made the kids swords


Many fine battles ensued 


 There was good art.  It was an awesome day. Good work Aunt Dri!

I gave Chloe some orange juice that was a little tart and she explained "This juice is full of ugliness."
Coming from the girl who doesn't like the sun Chloe commented, "I wish we had a car with no top so we could drive around in the sun."

Chloe loved playing in Aunt Dri's bed.  Dri took pity on me and gave me an afternoon off while she took the kids.  MANY THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. In the first pic Rex's hair looks SO LONG! And was that a gut I saw?! What happened to my skin and bones boyfriend???

    Also the unicorn. I need one my size...unless I can squeeze into it? Does it fit adults. It's the most hideous beautiful (or is it beautiful hideous?) thing I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete