Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 4, 2012 Walla Walla, Nana/cox visit


 Cousin loving.  Chloe and Rex LOVED every second they were able to hang out with all the cousins.  We had so much fun.  We are looking forward to a visit without dental work, despite the fact, Dan does an awesome job.


 Celebrating Jamie's birthday...with everyone in the pic, but Jamie.


 Seth is getting huge.


 I am glad Kade mowed my lawn because I haven't.

Kade just kept going back and forth.

 Palouse falls.


 Enjoying the view.


Cheese

 Chloe's photo skills


 And some more.  In the car on our long drive Chloe  Chimes in, "I am an artist because I draw and paint things for my mommy."

 Three musketeers.  Chloe told Dri that she got to ride in the front because her daddy got to sit by her.  The three of them hung out, a lot.



 poser

Chloe started her own shower and hopped in.  I was a little panicked because if you don't get the temperature right you can get hurt.  When I inquired Chloe responded "I needed a shower because I stink like soap."

 Then Rex wanted to pose.

Rex is 2 and it has been showing lately. If you tell Rex no he responds "Whhhhyyyyy?"  In the whiniest voice imaginable. 



 Then Chloe made Dri pose and took this "photo" as well.


 Then Chloe told me to take her picture.


 Hanging out in Walla Walla


 The Planets.

 There is a park with the planet distance to scale, so you can visualize how far apart they are.  It is amazing to think about.  We had a fun trip to Walla Walla for the weekend.  Thanks Dri for showing us all the fun to be had.



 Aunt Noreen died this week, so we had an unexpected surprise visit from my Mom, sister and nieces and nephews.  We went up to Dri's on Saturday and saw the Blue Angels


 But, mostly just had fun together.



 and played


 Natie is growing so fast.


 Kyler our friend, and Fin playing


 Look how close they can fly!


 Chloe and Oaker have been parting. Especially with his ancient stick.


 Rex and Finn sometimes get along better than other times.




 5 little munchkins ready for bed...




And that sums it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment