Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 20, 2015 Ike's 1st birthday/ talk like a pirate day

 Ike and I have been keeping ourselves busy as the fun people are at school and work.  We go grocery shopping and let the wind go through our hair.

 We buy birthday presents that become our best friends.


 Ike sleeping folded in half.

 Ike loves this play spatula so much he pokes his eye and still holds on.

 Rex "helping" me take a picture of Ike.

 Here Rex I will help you learn to tie shoes.

This week Chloe also departed some more knowledge to Rex.
Chloe ended up wearing some underwear of Rex's because she didn't pack any.  When it came time to change she and Rex were both in their room.  Chloe turned to Rex as she was changing and said "With this underwear you can unleash your penis like this." And she proceeded to show him how to open the fly in her borrowed pair of underwear.


 Rosie and Ike.

 When Ike feeds himself this happens.

 Talk like a pirate day.

 arrrgggghhh.


Yum.



 Doughnut cake.




 Cake time.

Happy birthday to these two cuties.







After party 


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. Ike is the cutest Pirate I've ever seen. I love his curly hair with his pirate costume. Looks like you guys had an awesome party. oh and I was laughing my head off with Chloe's underwear demonstration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! Where does Chloe come up with that crap??? And now I have tears still because we should have had a combined party with the boys. Yikes I'm a mess now I better go to bed!

    ReplyDelete