Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 8, 2016 Mother's day/ Anniversary

Popcorn Popping

 Ike hates bubble baths

 Ike loves riding around without a shirt.

 Aubrey and the Horner girls came on my anniversary and helped me get the house put together and the kids played.  It was amazing.

Videos I found that I had no idea I had.

Being a little brother is hard.



Ike makes gun sounds while shooting.


 Dinosaur park.  They have a Lego exhibit.  Chloe and the white house.


The German Parliament building we just saw in real life in Berlin.

 Lego sets are addicting for little boys.  They want each set.

Dinosaur park.  RAWWWW

 The SS floating onion.  The kids named and loved the swing.  Until they both got sick.

 Mike in Poland

 Mike in Poland.

 Ike is a cool boy.

 Mike in Poland

 Chex have been bound a determined to make this the best Mother's day ever.  They have been making gifts and have be SO excited.  Rex made these flowers in Kindergarten.

 Chloe made this drawing at school.

 Chloe made this drawing at home.  The hand is supposed to be Ike's hand.

 The other side.

These two are so cute.  They saved this candy for an impressive amount of time without eating it.  That is true love.  They were so excited they woke me up at 6:30 to open presents.  It is so endearing...and exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhaha I love Rex's singing. Is Mike back from Poland yet? I had a "Whatever that means" moment and I about cried because you are here to enjoy it with me. hahahahhah I guess I'll laugh instead of cry it's less exhausting. Glad you enjoyed your mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hung the whale quilt? You need to send me a picture of the one you are working on.

    ReplyDelete